Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Daily Musing 5/13/2014 Just an OK Night

Recap:

Last night was just a blah night. I placed in 3 of the 8 contests I entered. Tonight we are looking to perform better. I am going to play in eight 50/50 leagues tonight, and one Guaranteed Prize Pool Tournament. It looks like I am going against the experts tonight in my pitchers, and a few of my hitters. Hope it pays off for me. I am going to write a shorter blog today. Just going to list the pitchers and hitters I like, and not go into a detailed analysis.

Pitchers:

Hisashi Iwakuma, love him tonight vs the Rays. They are a struggling team, and he looked absolutely dominant vs the Royals.

Josh Beckett is a sneaky play tonight. Cheap on the sites, and I think he strikes out a ton of Marlins.

Hitters:

C: Zunino for the Mariners. David Price is a great pitcher, so I don't really like the matchup, but he is cheap and it is righty vs lefty. I wanted to go with Kurt Suzuki, but the Red Sox changed their starter, and forced me to make a change

Posey for the Giants in the late games. I had Salary to spend in the my late leagues, so I went with the Posey

1B: Going with Big Poppy tonight. He gets a lefty vs righty matchup, and Nolasco stinks.

Brandon Moss is my play for the late games. The White Sox pitcher will be riding a bus in a few weeks.

2B: This is another position I had to change. I wanted Brian Dozier for the Twins, changed to Chase Utley of the Phillies. Late games going with Dee Gordon.

3B: David Wright for the early game, he gets a crappy lefty to crush tonight. Late games going with some Josh Donaldson.

SS: Ian Desmond got it going last night, and he is still cheap. Hoping he keeps it going tonight for my daily league, and for my yearly leagues. Love the A's tonight, so going with Jed Lowrie

OF: Rios who kills lefties, Cabrera who kills Justin Masterson, and Carl Crawford who murders righties (at least recently). For the late games I am going with Puig, Cespedes, and Crawford.

No comments:

Post a Comment